I didn't think that his wife found the reciept, but that the flower co told HER about his purchase.
On the today show this morning they showed this man who sued a flower company because his wife found out that he was having an affair. He ordered flowers for his girlfriend and his wife found the receipt.
And he is suing the flower company.
Now how stupid is that?
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I didn't think that his wife found the reciept, but that the flower co told HER about his purchase.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
from what i understood the flower company mailed the receipt to the address where his wife lives, he said he doesn't live there anymore and is his old address. as if this guys isn't dumb enough he goes on national tv about it thinking that makes him look any better??? --- duuuuuhhhh !! i still think he's caught in the act !!!!
A Texas man is suing 1-800-Flowers for $1 million, saying the company is to blame for his pending divorce.
After Leroy Greer's wife filed for divorce in January 2006, he began seeing another woman and sent his new girlfriend a dozen long-stemmed roses. But a few months after the flowers were sent, Greer reconciled with his wife, and she moved back in to his Missouri City home, according to Greer's lawyer, Kennitra Foote.
That was, until his wife received a thank-you note from 1-800-Flowers.
Confused about the purchase, Bernice Greer called the company, and they faxed her the receipt.
"Just wanted to say that I love you and you mean the world to me!" read the greeting from Greer to his girlfriend, whose name and address were included in the receipt for more than $100 in roses.
Bernice Greer promptly moved out again, continued with the divorce and is now asking a court to give her more money because of her husband's now-documented infidelity, according to the lawyer.
Along the bottom of the fax, Greer's wife apparently added her own comment, according to a copy included in the suit. "Be a man!" it began. "If you got caught red handed then don't still lie. Your tmobile has her number so why still lie."
Greer filed suit Aug. 6 in Texas Southern District Court, accusing the company of breaching their contract with him. Greer claims a sales representative promised him before his purchase that the company would not send notice of the transaction to his home or business.
As a result of the infidelity claims, Greer's wife is now asking for an additional $300,000, as well as $4,000 to $5,000 a month in child support for the boy the couple had together.
"Infidelity is one of the things that would qualify as a pendulum-swinger in a divorce case," Foote said. "And now the wife has cold, hard evidence, and it is solely because of 1-800-Flowers."
A spokesperson for 1-800-Flowers, Steven Jarmon, declined to answer questions about the case, but e-mailed this statement:
"At 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, we take pride in creating relationships with our customers by recognizing and thanking them for their business," the statement said. "We take all matters relating to our customers seriously; however, we are not responsible for an individual's personal conduct. Beyond this, it is the company's policy not to comment on pending litigation and legal matters."
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I hope his ex wife does get half million more than expected.He is gonna get what he deserves.Should have never cheated in the first place!I hope the other lady feels special.It would be funny if she is married and her husband finds out about this man going through all this over her.The ex deserves every dollar she can get.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I hope he gets laughed out of court over this lawsuit. People will sue over anything these days.
What idiots. I know I wouldlnt want to get caught hanging out with the douchebag after he was on national TV stating what a douchebag he was. I hope he looses all of his friends, and steps on a board with a nail in it.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: juggernaut28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People will sue over anything these days. </div></div>
believe me when I say first hand...I KNOW!!!!...and let me tell you something about our great countries legal system....even if it's a bogus lawsuit, you have to pay the legal fees to get yourself out of it....try around $3,000 just to get a lawyer to start lookin at it...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IBA WILDCAT*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope his ex wife does get half million more than expected.He is gonna get what he deserves.Should have never cheated in the first place!I hope the other lady feels special.It would be funny if she is married and her husband finds out about this man going through all this over her.The ex deserves every dollar she can get. </div></div>
Ditto!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Some people's reality is a fantasy because they don't know the difference between truth and lies
This isn't a reply to anyone in particular, but what if your partner cheated, but realized that you were the person that they wanted to be with and decided to never tell you, never act any different.
What if this was the case in this situation? The man cheated, did not tell his wife and he was comitted to working things out, the two children would have both parents, and the wife would think that her husband had thought about their relationship and she would feel worthwhile.
IMO, ignorance is bliss. I find that the main reason that people tell their partners that they have cheated is because they cannot handle the guilt, not that telling their partner helps that situation.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Bookmarks